Although we hope that tooth loss never occurs, it is an unfortunate experience that thousands of men and women endure every year. If you are amongst those people, advanced restoration options help give you back the smile that you love, whether you’ve lost one tooth or an entire mouthful.
Why are dental implants the newest best thing in restoration technology? Take a look below and learn why you should consider dental implants rancho cucamonga for your tooth replacement option.
1. Dental implants can replace one tooth or an entire mouthful of missing teeth with a more natural looking tooth. Dental implants attach to the jaw using a titanium screw that holds it in place so that it becomes a permanent part of your mouth.
2. You won’t be forced to give up eating foods that you love like you would need to do if using dentures. Dental implant users enjoy all the perks of natural teeth after an extraction.
3. Dental implants can last a lifetime if they’re taken care of properly. You’ll care for implants the same way you care for real teeth so that should not be a big concern for most people.
4. Want to improve confidence and self-esteem? You will love the person you see staring back at you in the mirror when your smile includes dental implants. There is no reason to dislike the person!
5. Concerns over your implants falling out of the mouth are non-existence since they do not come out of your mouth. You can talk with confidence as a dental implants wearer.
6. Sometimes, slurred speech is a problem that people experience when wearing dentures and always when missing a tooth. You’ll regain your speech when implants replace a missing tooth or teeth.